JM Innovations

Nebraska Ag News Headlines
55 Nebraska Counties Declared Natural Disasters Due to Drought Conditions
Nebraska Ag Connection - 04/24/2023

We're getting more information on the Disaster Proclamation and loan program activated by Governor Jim Pillen for Nebraska farmers.

This is available to farmers in 55 counties in Nebraska and 23 surrounding areas in South Dakota and Iowa has been designated to have loans available from the USDA. Farmers may be having financial difficulties from the drought and a key qualifier is if they can't get commercial credit from a bank.

The loans provide a max of $500,000 per farm. The emergency loan can be used for production expenses, limiting expenses, and refinancing debts.


Other Nebraska Headlines
Roth Manufacturing
Riverside Plastic Inc./RSI Calf Hutches
Copyright © 2023 - All Rights Reserved.