Current Radar
by AccuWeather

Current NE Radar
Your City Forecast
Quick Market
Link Access
Wheat 528.2 +12.0

Nebraska Ag News Headlines
Nebraska Chicken and Eggs Up 2 Percent
Nebraska Ag Connection - 02/27/2015
Nebraska's layer numbers during 2014 averaged 9.47 million, up 2 percent from the year earlier, according to the USDA's National Agricultural Statistics Service. The annual average production per layer on hand in 2014 was 302 eggs, up 1 percent from 2013. Nebraska egg production during the year ending November 30, 2014 totaled 2.86 billion eggs, up 3 percent from 2013. Total number of chickens on han . . .

Another Nebraska Court Grants Injunction Against XL Pipeline
Nebraska Ag Connection - 02/27/2015

Tree and Landscape Workshops Focus on Preparedness
Nebraska Ag Connection - 02/27/2015

Changes in Local Sales and Use Tax Rates Effective April 1
Nebraska Ag Connection - 02/27/2015

Nebraska Lead 34 Travels to Kansas City, DC, Chicago
Nebraska Ag Connection - 02/26/2015

Valmont's Board Authorizes New Repurchase Program
Nebraska Ag Connection - 02/26/2015

USDA Offers Renewal Options for Expiring CSP Contracts
Nebraska Ag Connection - 02/26/2015


National & World Ag Briefs
ASA Urges Congress to Boost Truck Capacity in Highway Bill
USAgNet - 02/27/2015

World Food Program Resumes Food Distributions in Niger
USAgNet - 02/27/2015

National Wheat Foundation Announces Wheat Yield Competition
USAgNet - 02/27/2015

NFU: Eliminating Corn Ethanol Mandate Would be a Set Back
USAgNet - 02/27/2015

National Pork Industry Forum to Be Held March 5-7
USAgNet - 02/27/2015


Regional Ag News Updates
Byron Seeds
Pravechek Farm Supplies
Laforge Systems
CSA
Copyright 2015 - USAgNet.com. All Rights Reserved.